The project identifies a problem related to lack of qualified and professionally motivated employees for the tourism industry, which is well developed in Dobrich – Constanta region. The focus is on giving local young people opportunity to be mobile work force in a perspective and dynamic sector. The cross border cooperation will lead to improvement of workers’ professional qualification and better opportunities for local employment.
Thus the project main objective is – Increasing of the competitiveness of the youth work force from cross border region and stimulating its mobility across the border.
Main activities are identification and motivation of youth, and their inclusion in vocational and language trainings, development of a common strategy for cross border employment and Virtual Centre for Promotion of Employment which will provide information and link between employers and workers. The legal consultations will be provided for representatives from the target group.
Expected results from the project implementation are:
- Improved professional qualification and language competence of 80 people;
- Established Virtual Centre for Promotion of Employment;
- Delivered 200 legal consultations to the youth from the region;
- 4 job fairs carried out;
- Developed a joint strategy for managing human resources in tourism sector.
Participants – a total of 22,880 people, distributed as follows:
- 200 participants in motivational trainings;
- 80 included in vocational and language courses;
- 400 attended workshops;
- 200 people received legal and business advice;
- 22,000 visitors to the Virtual Employment Promotion Center (long-term by 2023 when the program result indicators are observed).
Total budget is 340,542.98 E, of which 289,461.52 E (or 85%) of the European Regional Development Fund.
Leading Partner: Kavarna Municipality, Bulgaria;
Project Partner (PP2): Ovidius University – Constanta, Romania;
Project Partner (PP3) Partners Association 2000 – Calarasi, Romaniа